|If you’ve been asked to volunteer at a swim meet or run, this information could prove timely.|
- Hold the stopwatch in one hand with your thumb on the top button.
- Press the button twice in rapid succession to clear the previous time.
- Press and release the button once to start timing.
- Let the watch run until you wish to stop it.
- Press the button one more time to stop the clock.
- Repeat as desired.
If timing a runner, stand as close to the start/finish line as possible.
If timing is crucial, have more than one person timing the event.