In the 1980s, Don Johnson and “Miami Vice” were part of the culture. Men and women loved the look of his slick Sonny Crockett character.
- Go a couple of days without shaving.
- Let your hair get a bit shaggy, but keep it clean.
- Put on a clean, white T-shirt.
- Wear a white or pastel suit that’s loose-fitting.
- Slip into a pair of loafers, without socks.
- Wear aviator-style sunglasses.
Put on a CD or tape from Miami Vice’s soundtrack while you’re getting dressed.
The word “tie” is not even in your vocabulary.