|Having a picnic takes much less effort than getting over a bad fast food meal.|
- Find and enter a fast-food restaurant.
- Ask for a plastic fork, knife and spoon.
- When you have the utensils, ask for the location of the nearest market.
- Go to the market.
- Buy a bottle of juice or water, some fruit, vegetables, yogurt, a loaf of bread and some cheese or equivalent sandwich item. If there is a deli section, buy hot food as desired.
- Go to an attractive park. If you are waiting out a bus layover, make sure to check your departure time with the driver.
- Have a picnic. Make and eat several sandwiches or salads.
- When done, clean and save the utensils and dispose of trash.
- Get back on the road.
Bringing your own utensils and a small plastic bowl can be a lifesaver.
Save utensils for your next meal.
If traveling overseas, observe people’s eating habits and do the same thing they’re doing, as appropriate.